Hotel Cleaner Jobs in Canada. We’re seeking to hire in Canada to clean hotels. It could be the perfect match for you if you’re looking for an employment opportunity. It’s authentic and offers an actual job opening. It’s also cost-free.
|Job Location||:||Toronto, Canada|
|Job Category||:||The Hotel worker and the factory employee|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level // General|
|Employment Type||:||Full Time / Part-time|
|Transportation||:||The company pays the money.|
|Offered Salary||:||$3500 + Bonus|
|Apply Before||:||Within one month|
|Education Level||:||Bachelor / Degree/ High School|
|Experience Required||:||Training is not required.|
|Language||:||French or English|
Hotel Cleaner Jobs in Canada
The company is currently looking for applicants for the following positions:
- Kitchen helper
- Light drivers
- Room Attendant
- Account Assistant
- Hotel Cleaner
Job Descriptions: For Chefs
Location of Job: Halifax,
Salaries: $18-$21 per hour for a 30 to 45-hour work week Terms of employment for permanent employees: Full time
Working Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning
Job status: Available
Source: Job Bank Canada
Education: No degree //
Experience Two years or more of experience in the same area
Job description for the waiter and also a waitress
- Job Location: Saint-Leonard, QC, Canada
- Salary: $700 to $900 Weekly
- Benefits OfferedDental, Medical
- Employment TypeFull-Time
The restaurant Di Menna is opening its doors as part of an effort to hire new wait staff.
If you’re an avid beaver who loves moving around, interacting with patrons and taking pleasure in the bustle of a busy restaurant, This position could be your ideal job!
you use; remember that you should have at least two years old and have experience. Servers must be punctual and well-brushed, proficient in English and French (Italian is a similar benefit), and cheerful.
If this is the case, we invite you to join our group.
- Serve food and beverages to guests
- Inform your visitors about food items that are available for purchase
- Clean up after yourself and ensure that dining areas are cleaned and prepared
- Welcoming and making guests feel welcome at the restaurant.
- Address guest concerns and questions promptly
- Other obligations of restaurants to follow the regulations
- Previous experience in customer service or food service, or other related fields
- The ability to build relationships with guests
- The capacity to grow in an environment that is crowded
- Well-organized and has a remarkable ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
Direct link for waiter and waitress
hotel cleaner Job Descriptions
- Location: White Rock, BC
- Salary: $16.5HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Employment conditions are for life. Full-time
- Working Shift: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning, Morning
- Vacancy: 10
- Possibility of employment The sooner you can imagine it, the better.
Prerequisites to work
Training: Extra (high) school graduation accreditation
Experience: 1 to less than seven months
Solve client issues or concerns. Clean windows, partitions, and other roofs; vacuum the carpet. Wrap it with mats or mats used as furniture that is upholstered into clothes wardrobes. Remove any particles and empty trash containers and report any sheds, found objects, or dirty furniture. Distribute clean toiletries and towels. Answer guests’ requests for more materials or items to set bedding and changing sheets. Clean and tidy lifts, clean showers, and changing rooms and showers. Clean, mop, and clean floors; clean, sterilize, and light the washroom and kitchen areas and equipment.
Motel Resort, Motel
Quickly-paced and under-stress physical demands interest in information and a mix of sitting, standing, and walking activities such as flexing, squatting, sitting down
Work Location Info
How do you require to know about documents that are needed to fulfill these duties:
- Recently, she changed her resume
- Recently, I shot one photo that was approximately the same size as a single page
- Experience certificate
- Photocopy of National ID or Passport
Notification This is the only company that will phone to conduct the last interview with the candidates chosen as Hotel cleaners in 2020 from Canada.